Who do I coach?
Busy and successful professionals who realize they can not abdicate their personal responsibility for “personal development” or “self-care”. They acknowledge where they are in life and where they would like to be.
What are the top 5 issues people bring to me?
• I am seeking more spirituality and balance in my life.
• I am professionally successful but my personal life is suffering.
• I need to find more time, energy or motivation.
• I am in transition between careers, relationships, roles, lifestyles.
• I need clarity, structure, focus, organizational skills.
What do my clients have in common?
• In their own way they are already successful
• They want be happier and more fulfilled
• They appreciate the benefits of personal development
• They have goals and dreams they want to achieve quickly and efficiently
What qualifies me to coach you?
• I have searched for and found the significance in my life.
• I will give you truth, honesty and objectivity.
• I am grounded in faith and balance in my life.
• I have been a student of human dynamics since a very young age.
• I will ask you questions you never thought or dared to ask yourself.
• I am successfully living a life designed for joy, peace and pursuit of purpose
• I genuinely care about the success of others
• My clients achieve results