- Definitions and Interpretation
In this Agreement the following terms shall have the following meanings:
means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Web Site;
Speak 2 Stacey ”
means Speak 2 Stacey, LLC 10 Glen Lake Parkway Suite 130 Atlanta, GA. 30328
means collectively any online facilities, services or information that Speak 2 Stacey LLC makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future;
means any online communications infrastructure that Speak 2 Stacey makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;
“User” / “Users”
means any third party that accesses the Web Site and is not employed by Speak 2 Stacey and acting in the course of their employment; and
means the website that you are currently using (www.sspeak2stacey.com).
- All Content included on the Web Site, unless uploaded by Users, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of Speak 2 Stacey LLC, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the Web Site you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable United Kingdom and International intellectual property and other relevant laws.
- Subject to sub-clause 2.3 you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the Web Site unless otherwise indicated on the Web Site or unless given express written permission to do so by Speak 2 Stacey LLC.
- Material from the Web Site may be re-used without written permission where any of the exceptions detailed in Chapter III of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 apply.
3. Links to Other Websites
This Web Site may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Speak 2 Stacey LLC or that of our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such web sites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Web Site does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Links to this Web Site
Those wishing to place a link to this Web Site on other sites may do so only to the home page of the sitehttps://www.speak2stacey.com) without prior permission. Deep linking (i.e. links to specific pages within the site) requires the express permission of Speak 2 Stacey. To find out more please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 404-474-1184.
- You agree that, if you have provided Speak 2 Stacey with personal data relating to a third party (1) you have in place all necessary appropriate consents and notices to enable lawful transfer such personal data to Speak 2 Stacey (2) that you have brought to the attention of any such third party the Privacy Notice available on the Speak 2 Stacey website or otherwise provided a copy of it to the third party. You agree to indemnify Speak 2 Stacey LLC in relation to all and any liabilities, penalties, fines, awards or costs arising from your non-compliance with these requirements.
- Speak 2 Stacey makes no warranty or representation that the Web Site will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our Service.
- No part of this Web Site is intended to constitute advice and the Content of this Web Site should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
7. Availability of the Web Site
The Service is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and / or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
Speak 2 Stacey LLC accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Web Site resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
Limitation of Liability
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Speak 2 Stacey LLC accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Web Site or any information contained therein. Users should be aware that they use the Web Site and its Content at their own risk.
9. No Waiver
All notices / communications shall be given to us either by post to our Premises (see address above) or by email to email@example.com. Such notice will be deemed received 3 days after posting if sent by first class post, the day of sending if the email is received in full on a business day and on the next business day if the email is sent on a weekend or public holiday.
Law and Jurisdiction